Mario is a Menace

Ah, kids these days…

mario-kart2

103 Responses to Mario is a Menace
  1. mike
    August 29, 2009 | 1:20 pm

I agree. I was appalled at myself after visiting the petsore the other day. My sister asked me to pick up some turtles for her pond in her yard, and before I had arrived to her home, I had tossed them out the window at other cars, smashing 2 windows. Needless to say I was arrested and fined.

2. Ethan
    August 29, 2009 | 1:50 pm

I was heading home one day and saw a large Sewage drainage pipe, I jumped down it to see what coins and magical items I could find. All I found was sewage! What kind of Bull**** is that?!?

3. guy
    August 29, 2009 | 2:03 pm

I commonly find myself thinking that if I break hard, I can the gas on while turning. This has never proved true.

4. Bowlbo
    August 29, 2009 | 3:27 pm

What’s Mario Kart? I don’t get it.

5. Anon
    August 29, 2009 | 3:54 pm

im 12 and what is this?

6. anonymouse
    August 29, 2009 | 4:15 pm

I am disappoint. The other day I was driving behind someone driving way too slow, and in an attempt to speed up and pass them I ate three amanita muscaria. Instead of passing them, I ended up on the side of the road puking, and then I felt a profound reconnection with my conscious self who controls my body from another dimension. That didn’t help me drive faster at all … thanks a lot Mario Kart …

7. unfortunate names
    August 29, 2009 | 4:27 pm

and once i tried to kick a turtle into a odd looking mushroom with a bad attitude. all that happened was a broken toe.

8. d
    August 29, 2009 | 5:05 pm

It’s all the fault of Catholics!

9. popejoy
    August 29, 2009 | 5:10 pm

Watch, Rate, And leave a Comment

10. Nikk
    August 29, 2009 | 6:27 pm

Funny, I do the same the with GTA.

11. R
    August 29, 2009 | 10:02 pm

My friend feels the urge to power slide while on highways after I taught her the game this summer.

No exaggeration.

12. […] Mario is a Menace | I Am Hilarious iamhilarious.com/mario-is-a-menace – view page – cached Ah, kids these days… — From the page […]

13. anonymous
    August 30, 2009 | 5:10 am

well a giant bullet actually does get people out of your way and speed you to the head of the line, right before it gets you arrested.

14. Shmooghaheimen
    August 30, 2009 | 4:39 pm

I sometimes see people with fake mustaches and red hats, running through the streets kicking things and yelling at people with horrible Italian accents… Or maybe it’s Russian…

15. anon
    August 31, 2009 | 7:10 am

does 4chan infiltrate everything?

16. sneplaav
    August 31, 2009 | 7:33 am

guns dont kill people, videogamers do

17. anon
    August 31, 2009 | 11:20 am

anon :
    does 4chan infiltrate everything?

If you have to ask…

There is no Illuminati, no Masons, no Zionist control conspiracy, there is only 4chan. XD

18. Alysa101
    August 31, 2009 | 11:26 am

Wow, your an idiot.

19. terry
    August 31, 2009 | 12:24 pm

Videogames DO kill people.Especially since now remote controlled aircraft etc are being deployed and controlled by geeks at terminals a thousand miles away on a daily basis by the US military.some carry more ordnance than a manned fighter does and most have proven to be VERY accurate and deadly effective against the opposing forces personnel and vehicles.
    It was 20 years of violent videogames that prepared our last generation of youth to become todays unmanned assault and reconnaissance vehicle remote operators.

20. miller
    August 31, 2009 | 12:59 pm

you know you just broke rules 1 & 2?

21. Tragically hip
    August 31, 2009 | 1:37 pm

Alysa101 :

Wow, your an idiot.

it’s ‘you’re’…

22. James
    August 31, 2009 | 1:45 pm

Quiet time Terry :)

23. Atomic
    August 31, 2009 | 3:32 pm

Ok. Terry, let me explain something to you. For some reason, you have some messed up idea that when you play games like GTA and such, you get into your head that it’s real life and that’s how everyone is supposed to act in real life. Now, that may be true for a small minority of gamers, but most of us play video games and still MANAGE to live a normal life without using our motorcycles to take massive jumps while using our Uzis to shoot people while we hang in the air. Just as we realize that when you skateboard, there is no way to turn moon gravity mode on to jump and grind on telephone wires. If there are people out there using programs to control unmanned aircraft, then that isn’t a video game. It’s a government program. And they’re not gamers. They’re either licensed to use them, or terrorists.

24. HAN SOLO
    August 31, 2009 | 10:13 pm

I’m going to post my thoughts to a mass amounts of people for my own self gratification at how smart I am. Impressive isn’t it, the things people do over and over again. Masturbating my thoughts for all to see.

25. Anonymoose
    August 31, 2009 | 10:50 pm

Video games are indeed ruining the lives of those who play them and degrading society as well. Just the other day I was driving down the highway and then FROM OUT OF NOWHERE A MOTHER****ING BLUE SHELL!!!

I also blame video games for crude language

26. Anonlyese
    August 31, 2009 | 11:32 pm

One day I was masturbating rather fast and trying to drive yet, for some reason upon climax an amazing song overtook my radio and the urge to crash into anyone and anything around me without consequence took over, needless to say I was responsible for a 19 car pileup, and after about 30 seconds the music stopped.

27. The Bemused Marksman's Blog
    September 1, 2009 | 5:32 am

Video game are evil…

Proof that computer games cause violence and anti-social behaviour! Errr, yeah…
    Mario Menace
    ……

28. subimal
    September 1, 2009 | 7:44 am

Is it blaming the game or manifestation of dearth of self control? I think if that very thing is missing in somebody then not only mario but any other object can make you behave like that. I hope I could make it clear

29. Anonoball Z
    September 1, 2009 | 8:04 am

You sir, are and idiot. :)

30. Ectara
    September 1, 2009 | 9:28 am

Anonoball Z :

You sir, are and idiot.

Should be “an”.

Try just an heroing next time.

31. Eli
    September 1, 2009 | 1:27 pm

HAN SOLO :

yeah, you’re no better than anyone else here.

32. ultramagic
    September 1, 2009 | 4:36 pm

I’M ADDICTED TO MUSHROOMS. MARIO DID THIS TO ME.

33. swoosh
    September 1, 2009 | 5:08 pm

So i was just headin to the palace the other day, just to see how the princess was doin, and as i walk into the main hall what do i see? The princess, mario, and yoshi in some VERY compromising positions..! I did manage to snap some photos so I’m thinking of selling them to Bowser for extortion purposes… what a world we live in.

34. Anon
    September 1, 2009 | 6:39 pm

the other day i was walking down the street upon seeing a plumber jump down a pipe i decided to follow in close pursuit as i see daylight near the end of the pipe i look around to see i am now made of paper this not only scared the crap outta me but also allowed me to use the badges i earned back in my days as a boy scout.

Man those goombas are fun to stomp on

35. jeramy
    September 1, 2009 | 9:29 pm

yall are a bunch of dumbasses

36. Darren Buttcum
    September 2, 2009 | 6:38 am

Mario turned me gay, and now I don’t have any shoes to go with this bag.

I feel so desperately alone.

Does anyone think I could get away with sandals?

37. swoosh
    September 2, 2009 | 9:27 am

jeramy…. it’s not healthy to talk to yourself… didn’t your mama tell ya that? Oh that’s right she ran off with Wario huh… i forgot! Bet she loves every minute of that freaky dude.

38. Anonymous
    September 2, 2009 | 1:20 pm

miller :

you know you just broke rules 1 & 2?

You need to reread rules 1 & 2, sir. They were not broken.

39. DR. INTERNETZ
    September 2, 2009 | 3:00 pm

Ectara :

Anonoball Z :
    You sir, are and idiot.

Should be “an”.
    Try just an heroing next time.

Tragically hip :

THIS LOOKS SHOPPED.

42. Twitted by billygun
    September 3, 2009 | 1:46 am

[…] This post was Twitted by billygun […]

43. anon
    September 3, 2009 | 7:15 am

You can see the pixels, and the shadows are all wrong

44. Trollina
    September 3, 2009 | 3:09 pm

Totally ‘shopped. My three-year-old cousin did something like that last week. The colors just don’t work right.

45. anon
    September 4, 2009 | 7:46 am

/We/ are anonymous.
    /We/ are legion.
    /We/ do not forgive.
    /We/ do not forget.
    /Expect us/

46. w
    September 4, 2009 | 1:37 pm

After a long session of Mario Kart, I felt the urge to dash on the curves on my way home

47. ian
    September 4, 2009 | 3:02 pm

i don’t think it has anything to do with the video games. Each video game is rated, LIKE MOVIES! if the game is not within age limit then you should not be playing it.
    Im 21, i think i can handle playing grand theft auto, i know not to kill my prostitutes after using them just to get my money back. If i did that there would be no more prostitutes.

the people that are influenced by these videogames are people who are crazy. They were going to commit a heinous act anyways, regardless of whether or not they played videogames. GTA just gave them a better, more interesting and creative idea.
    and im just gonna put this out there. i think that about 95 percent of you are the biggest morons and should not be playing videogames but rather reading a book or doing something constructive. get a life. and for the record gta is stupid. i stopped playing after vice city because theyre just all the same after that.
    I am a dedicated halo player, but, to limit myself, i do not own an xbox. i play whenever i get the time to relax and hangout wit ma friends.

48. gay
    September 4, 2009 | 3:17 pm

gay gay gay

49. Jo
    September 4, 2009 | 3:50 pm

To be honest, it might not be shopped. If it is indeed referring to The Metro I think it it is it’s a free papaer on buses and trains here in the U.K. and it is very common to get tonuge-in-cheek letters from the readers, who will generally respond to one another.

Wither way it’s great.

50. nobbywebfoot
    September 4, 2009 | 8:40 pm

One day the politicians will wake up to realise that we don’t need to go abroad to shoot enemies. From the sound of most of these comments there are plenty of sicky antisocial targets at home