Planned Parenthood Protestors

Craigslist! I love you!!

abortion

[craigslist.org]

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 8.5/10 (161 votes cast)
Planned Parenthood Protestors, 8.5 out of 10 based on 161 ratings
126 Responses to Planned Parenthood Protestors
  1. unfortunate names
    August 12, 2009 | 6:51 pm

it’s always nice when people are polite!

2. Gogudumitru
    August 30, 2009 | 6:08 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:)))

3. kakkapylly
    August 30, 2009 | 9:55 am

hahahehehhehahahahhiihihih

4. Leonel
    August 30, 2009 | 12:24 pm

its a paradox you protest but your helping people find the abortion clinic but if you dont protest they could ask for directions so…
    (i have no meaningful conclusion(yet))

5. [...] Planned Parenthood Protestors | I Am Hilarious iamhilarious.com/planned-parenthood-protestors – view page – cached Craigslist! I love you!! — From the page [...]

6. James
    August 30, 2009 | 4:37 pm

I like this, made me chukle

7. Chrissy
    August 30, 2009 | 6:30 pm

Yeah, I bet it’s real funny to those that can’t have kids. It’s not like kids are a blessing or anything, but whatever.

8. Arran
    August 30, 2009 | 7:14 pm

Eh… I worked in a clinic once. You’d be surprised how many of the protesters we saw (before or after their protests) as patients. For some reason, a lot of them are adamantly against abortion… for anyone else. Their own un-planned pregnancy is annother matter. There’s always an excellent reason why *they* should have an abortion.
    One familiar face was a weekly protester who showed up for an abortion… and was back protesting right on schedule three days later.

9. GT500
    August 30, 2009 | 11:50 pm

Kids are not a blessing. They’re just there to continue our species.

10. Anymoose
    August 31, 2009 | 1:56 am

Chrissy, do everyone a favor. Learn how to take a joke and quit being a cunt. I doubt that you not being able to have a kid has less to do with your genitalia and more to do with your stupid fucking face.

11. Anon.
    August 31, 2009 | 4:29 am

Chrissy, I do see your point, but I also agree that there are a lot more children out there than good parents. You don’t see protesters at “safe drop” zones where parents can just drop their children and leave, do you? Someone having an abortion isn’t necessarily a bad parent, they just realize that they couldn’t take care of a child at that stage in their lives. It’s not to say that they won’t have children of their own, or even adopt (as I plan to do). Most of these children, should they be brought into the world, wouldn’t be able to have full, happy lives.

12. Joe
    August 31, 2009 | 7:16 am

GT500 :

Kids are not a blessing. They’re just there to continue our species.

Speak for yourself monkey boy.

13. Joe
    August 31, 2009 | 7:18 am

Family Planning = Don’t spread your legs

14. jake
    August 31, 2009 | 7:37 am

getting pregnant may be unexpected or inconveniant. but it is not an accident.

15. Shannon
    August 31, 2009 | 9:40 am

jake :

getting pregnant may be unexpected or inconveniant. but it is not an accident.

An accident is an unplanned event, something you didn’t mean to have happen. Occasionally, pregnancy fits this definition.

16. Andrew
    August 31, 2009 | 10:55 am

Accident = something you didn’t plan

Pregnancy can be an accident. I know first hand. And please keep your prudishness to yourself and let the rest of us enjoy a good fuck.

Don’t give us that “it was meant to be” bullshit. If that’s the case, then the abortion was just as equally “meant to be.”

17. popejoy
    August 31, 2009 | 11:35 am

Watch, Rate, And leave a Comment

18. Asilee.com
    August 31, 2009 | 1:09 pm

LMAOO Awesome! Good thing I wasn’t in the situation when I had to go get mine.

19. lizzy
    August 31, 2009 | 2:31 pm

funny how people jump all over those against abortion and refuse to allow them to have an opinion, but if your for it you can say any idiotic thing you want to. I understand that a pregnancy can be an accident, hell, 90% of us wouldn’t be here if it weren’t! But do us a favor and take your adivce, open-mindedness isn’t a one way street. You want us to be open minded? Then perhaps you should consider opinions other than your own. Or at least be respectful of those disagreeing with you.

20. ravious
    August 31, 2009 | 4:17 pm

Chrissy :

Yes, but people who happen to not want to have children are not obligated in anyway to become breeding factories for those who can not..

People protest for a woman to have a child.. Are you going to pay for it? You going to pay for all the Dr. Visits, pay for the lawyers to do the adoptions? Pay for the feeding and care of an unwanted child until an adoption can be done?

We need to be very careful how we address these issue..

When we remove a womans right to chose, who will step in to enforce that? how long will it be till we start seeing women strapped to beds against their will in order to prevent termination?

Bottom line.. If its not your body.. Shut your fucking mouth and get over it. If you don’t think abortions right.. DONT HAVE ONE.

21. kris
    August 31, 2009 | 4:39 pm

it’s not a blessing, it’s science. a lady giving birth is the exact same thing, as a skunk, or snail or any other living thing giving birth. and the hilarious though, the exact same people protesting abortion, are the people that complain about having “their tax dollars” go to welfare to help out these mothers that can’t take care of their kids themselves and originally wanted an abortion. and lizzy, go fuck yourself, you smelly sponge cunt.

22. melissa
    August 31, 2009 | 5:46 pm

Arran :

haha i would have went out and been like hmm i could have swore i saw you getting that child sucked out of your womb a few days ago. your name is jane doe right. i love hypocrites like that.

23. Aexix
    August 31, 2009 | 8:09 pm

Ravious makes a really good point. If you don’t like abortions, don’t have one. (The other economic stuff is just as relevant and good) It seems to me that all of the opponents to the right to chose act as if we are attacking them and that they are always on the defensive. As if they are somehow trying to justify their, rather fascist, views with the paranoid idea that they are a small insignificant group being oppressed and persecuted by the government and “baby killers.”
    We are not necessarily against the idea that abortion is wrong. We (leftist, pro-choicers) only say that it is not anyone elses decision on what a person does with their body. A lot of us get vulgar and “offenseive” because we are being assaulted and so are those seeking their own answer to their own problems. Most of us are just retaliating to the right wingers who provoke us with their guise of patriotism and yet they do more to destroy the liberty of their fellow citizens.
    And yes it is liberty that you pro-lifers are destroying. We all have a right to privacy and a right to make our own decisions regarding our own bodies. The baby never truly becomes a separate entity until the umbilical cord is cut. Up until then its existence is more like a parasite than that of a human.

24. becky
    September 1, 2009 | 8:29 pm

this is awesome. I’ve done volunteer bartending work for PP at their events and have found where I’m going a few times by spotting protesters.

25. Mandi
    September 1, 2009 | 10:43 pm

Joe :
    Family Planning = Don’t spread your legs

Funny that it falls on the woman to not spread her legs when the last time I checked it takes two to make a baby. Funny that a high percentage of those who are against abortion are also against birth control and condoms. Funny indeed.

26. Troy
    September 1, 2009 | 10:55 pm

Aexix (and many others), you made your choice when you ‘chose’ to have sex with a fertile male. From that point, it isn’t just your body anymore. Your ‘choice’ has become an agreement between you and your child. Calling the child a parasite doesn’t diminish the fact that it is a child, just like calling you uncompassionate doesn’t diminish the fact that you are human. Needless to say (but I will anyway) I’ll be shouted down by you tolerant types since I am going against your view point, but it doesn’t matter. Abortion is murder, legal or not. As for the person above (Arran) who said they worked on protestors then the protestors were back out again, I don’t believe you. You are lying or exaggerating to prove your point. Your story is too convenient. I do believe that you may have women who used the services to murder their children before they became protestors, then realized what they did, and THEN turned against the act by trying through their experience to keep some other poor female from the same mistake.
    I know because I am married to a woman who aborted a child 30 years ago and is grief stricken since. She talks with other women who feel the same way.

27. Nothing
    September 1, 2009 | 10:57 pm

I think George Carlin said it best:

Pro-life, these people aren’t pro-life, they’re killing doctors, what kind of pro-life is that? What, they’ll do everything they can do save a fetus, but if it grows up to be a doctor they just might have to kill it?

-and-

People say life begins at conception, I say life began about a billion years ago and it’s a continuous process.

28. Chewy
    September 2, 2009 | 11:33 am

Abortion is Murder! Plain and simple.
    That is a child, not a ‘thing’ or an ‘it.’
    Ask a pregnant woman who ‘wants’ to have the baby if it is a child or an ‘it.’ She will tell you that it is her child and she will protect him/her with her life.
    So just because a pregnancy isn’t ‘wanted’ doesn’t make the child inside her any less human.
    Abortion=Murder!

29. [...] Via: I Am Hilarious SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: "An Abortion Clinic Story That’s Actually Funny", url: "http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2009/09/02/an-abortion-clinic-story-thats-actually-funny/" }); Related Posts:LEGO Inks Super Secret Deal With 7-Year-Old [...]

30. KEG
    September 2, 2009 | 3:36 pm

Chrissy :

I can’t have kids and I still think it’s funny.

31. Frank
    September 2, 2009 | 4:17 pm

Okay, okay. Abortion is murder. Doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

How about this… you grab a fetus, any fetus, and get it out of the womans body. Then you see if it can survive without extensive medical help. If it can, congratulations, it’s a baby. If it can’t, sorry, not ripe yet, not yet a separate organism.

Or we could discuss where to draw the limit. I mean, what life is sacred and what life is not? Is it okay to eat animals? how about killing bugs? fleas? How about intestinal parasites? Because you made the choice to undercook your pork and still eat it, so you should live with it right, it’s a life. Hundreds actually.

But you know, forget all about that. Never mind the logic, because, well, you won’t mind the logic anyway. Answer me this… Is it always okay to break the law, or only when you don’t agree with it? Because from where I’m standing you seem to think it is okay to break the law when you don’t agree with it, so if I chose to break a few laws on what I’m allowed to do to your car, home, daughter and so on, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind? Right? If you want the security of law, then there are proper channels through which to protest what you disagree with. If you choose to circumvent those channels then you are pretty much saying you are an “anything goes” kind of person. And to those certain special someones I just have one thing to say. Get out of the god damn country!

32. Bob
    September 2, 2009 | 5:00 pm

Planned Parenthood:

Is an the organization formed by a racist who wanted to encourage blacks to abort their babies.

Maybe those protestors are working WITH Planned Parenthood to show you the way?

33. Kane
    September 2, 2009 | 6:33 pm

Why does abortion jokes always have to spawn serious debates laugh it was funny if you didnt laugh pull your head outta youre neighbors ass then laugh

34. bobo
    September 2, 2009 | 8:06 pm

I have an abortion every night,and its not a accident,well sometimes it is.

35. bobo
    September 2, 2009 | 8:12 pm

Bunch of zealots,except for a few,get over yourselves!

36. JD
    September 2, 2009 | 9:44 pm

Haha, great shit. As usual, all of the “pro-lifers” have to jump on everyone else about how pious they are, and how evil the rest of us are. The next time I hear one of you yuppie protesters going on and on about how wrong abortion is and how its murder get off your high horse – we kill thousands for the oil in your car, the slave laberors who make your clothes and pick your coffee beans for your Mocha Chino Super-Lite Latte and guess what, there are thousands of un-adopted minors who have to become adults without families because you protesters who “cant have kids” but want them so bad … yea … we can start talking about getting rid of abortion just as soon as all those kids start having homes right away. Just for flavor – I’m sterile thanks to protecting your protesting butts overseas – and I still think its freaking hilarious!

37. qwertyuiop
    September 2, 2009 | 10:01 pm

OH GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP.
    for all you protesters listen to this.
    what if your 13 year old daughter had been raped and was having a child now because of it.
    would you let her life be ruined or would you get her help by getting rid of the child.
    now answer that.

38. Justin
    September 2, 2009 | 10:10 pm

Anymoose :

Made me laugh harder than the Ad itself.

39. gina
    September 2, 2009 | 11:10 pm

“I can see your point, but it’s not like there’s already an abundance of children in adoption homes and horrible overpopulation issues around the world. Oh… Wait.”

kiss my butt.
    i can’t have kids. I’m not saying for people not to get abortions, but i don’t have $25,000 to adopt…having a kid IS a blessing.

40. Tristan Frodelius
    September 3, 2009 | 12:36 am

Kids are a blessing to those who see them as blessings. Life is what you make of it. People will always disagree, but from a Christian view, abortion automatically sends an child to heaven, because of their innocence… right? Anyway, I don’t have a problem with abortion, although some circumstances may suggest a better option, like adoption, but still… Read this:

41. holly
    September 3, 2009 | 1:08 am

first of all, it’s a fucking joke, so all the anti-abortion people need to drink a tall glass of shutthefuckup anyways.

Second: Without exception, ALL arguments against abortion are based on religion. The US has no state religion, and freedom of religion (or from, for that matter) are in the Constitution. Therefore, your arguments are moot and invalid and if you want to live in a country where abortion is illegal, you need to move to a country that has loads of Catholics, like France maybe.

Except that it’s legal in France, too and even Catholics there laughed people who tried to make it illegal out of their country.

So here’s a double shot of shutthefuckup.

42. holly
    September 3, 2009 | 1:11 am

qwertyuiop :

OH GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP.
    for all you protesters listen to this.
    now answer that.

Unfortunately, many of those people are nuts enough to punish their child and say, “it’s not the baby’s fault!” (ignoring the fact that SHE IS THE BABY). They’d have no problems traumatizing their daughter even worse than she already was, and by that measure they’re rapists, as well – first the rapist takes away power, then her parents say, “well FUCK YOU, who the fuck do you think you are, wanting to control your own body?” Of course they would either make her keep it (ruining her life even more than the double rape her parents inflicted on her), or they’d make her give it up and never shut up about it or God or how God was so proud of…them. Because they’d never give her a choice.

43. heidi
    September 3, 2009 | 1:12 am

Just keep your religion OUT of my politics!! Abortion is legal. It is only the Christians who are talking this shit. I am not a Christian, so why should I have to live by the rules that you claim to be the only right and just rules?!? You are allowed to be a Christian and I am allowed to NOT be a Christian. What I do with my life and my body is my business! I AM an American too!! And no… our forefathers were not Christians! And yeah… that was a funny story!!

44. Dave
    September 3, 2009 | 1:12 am

Abortion=murder because 100 cells is enough to be human, right? Jesus, you people are stupid.
    Just because you’re against it doesn’t give you the right to force your viewpoint on others, moral or not.

45. Monica
    September 3, 2009 | 1:20 am

For some abortion is okay if it is not happening to them. If you don’t know how sex works in your ignorance you might think it WAS an accident. Wait till the Sinkers make terminating your life their decision.

Love ya Chrissy. Lots of heart there.

Anymoose shows rage, hopelessness, and thoughtlessness. Good for you. Hope it all works out.

qwertyuiop – rape, shmape, it’s a human being. Love it.

46. micah
    September 3, 2009 | 1:53 am

this all makes me laugh… i think its awesome that people can take a joke and turn it into something personal. then in response to that person becoming angry, other people get angry at the person taking offense. in my opinion, chrissy, you’re stupid. and ravious, andrew, gt whatever the fuck, you guys are stupid too. :-) just my thoughts. i hope someone posts a response to my post. it will prove my point perfectly.

47. Flavia
    September 3, 2009 | 2:58 am

Great joke. And this is being said by a 9-month pregnant woman who loves her baby, has never had an abortion, and actually planned to get pregnant.

To all you ‘pro-lifers’ in America, I would like you to know a few things.

First off, I’m from Eastern Europe. Yes, we had communism here up until 1989.

In 1967, the current dictator passed a decree forbidding abortion. The law resulted not only in the largest generation this country has ever had (a generation that will very soon have to receive state/social pensions out of a budget supported by a generation less than half as big), but it also resulted in thousands and thousands of women (and I might be underestimating here) losing their life in the attempt of taking control over their bodies and having illegal abortions.

It was a horrible time, all of our mothers agree. You can imagine all contraception methods were banned too. People lived in constant fear of having a baby they could not provide for (and yes, food and many other things that you consider basic commodities were awfully scarce at that time).

Today, we have planned parenthood clinics all over the place. They provide basic sexual education four our young, free contraception, free consults, and yes, free abortions. We do not protest them, we appreciate them with all our heart.

They are a symbol of the power we now have, the power of making our own decisions. I believe you call this ‘liberty’. So I cannot help but wonder, why on Earth would you even think of giving it up?

48. ali
    September 3, 2009 | 2:49 pm

RAPE SHMAPE? you can not possibly be serious. If so, I know a guy, should be getting out of prison in the next year or so, and if you’re interested, I don’t mind hooking the 2 of you up…you know, since rape isn’t that big a deal…..

anyway, I had the right to choose, and I did, I got preggers while on the pill and while the man was wearing a condom, and I’ve heard it — “Then its definitely a miracle!!!” No, it wasn’t. I wasn’t ready, and he certainly wasn’t. I refuse to raise a child that I cannot properly raise and provide for. Period. When, and if, I decide to conceive, then it will be my miracle. Otherwise, its my monthly payment to planned parenthood. Thank you.

49. TheDevil
    September 4, 2009 | 3:36 pm

Chrissy :

SHUT the F#(K up you Bible Thumping W#0R3. How would you like it is you were born into a home where your mother was a crack whore and your daddy liked to abuse you because he was too drunk to know it was wrong, all because some B!T(# told them it was a sin to kill an unborn child?

50. Cass
    September 6, 2009 | 10:53 am

I do not believe in God, therefore what “murder” is and what a “human being” is, is defined only by the law for me. And the law did not see it as murder nor the feotus as a human being so I shall not feel guilty.
    Unless you can bring any srgument into this that isn’t based on spirituality and is, rather, based on science and law then nothing you says touches my opinion.

I also found the abortion clinic through the protestors. And I have read many reports about protestors using the same clinics they protest against.