What a brilliant idea! When I found this website, a flood of thoughts and questions rushed through my brain:
- Who designed this terrible website?
- How big do they make these?
- Damn, look at the size of those fuckers.
- How many normal sized people can fit into one?
- Is it legal to bury multiple people in one casket?
- What’s the difference between a casket and a coffin?
- I love the backstory
- In 1985, Keith’s father, Forrest Davis, (Pee Wee) quit his job as a welder in a casket factory and said, Boys, I’m gonna go home and build oversize caskets that you would be proud to put your mother in.